Tuesday 1 March 2016

WHAT II MY RELIGION?

Hi ! Folks what is my religion? This is the first question which I've asked myself. Whenever I've seen people who believe that they are Hindu/Muslim/Christian/Sikh/Bodhidharma etc...etc.. but many of belief that there are another religion exist in this world. Do you know what is it? This is called Kindness/Humanity whatever you name it. Whenever I walked on the road I've seen many of our children, blind people, handicap people bagging for their livelihood, their daily bread and butter what ever you called! I know some people think, that they(beggars) are not as you see them as...They may be a master mind gang  who controlled them from behind the scene.. May be you are correct, also seen in my practical eyes, some blind woman put to sit on the platform stair by their daughter or daughter in law to bag for a particular hours. Some shout in the name of their belief, some are silent. I've also seen some woman put to lay down their kids on the platform with a bandage on the head of their kids pretending that they are injured, they don't have money to go to the doctor to treat them. As far as the concern of the poor, why  they are doing these kind of mockery of a beggar, why they don't work? Why they don't do some respectable job? I know they are not educated, they are not get the previledged to get a good education or

To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment